If you are an author, book merchant or publisher, you can sell your books on GidiBooks.com and make money while on vacation. We have setup payment systems to make payments easy for your customers rather than having them go to the bank to pay for your ebooks. You can receive payments from anyone anywhere in the world. All you simply need to do is upload your books and then go to bed. When you wake up the next morning, your revenue from sales will be waiting for you.
Not literally, but that is a typical scenario.
How Do I Start Selling?
- Register a GidiBooks account.
- After logging in, click the orange button at the end of this page, or simply go to www.gidibooks.com/dashboard.
After Uploading My Books, What Next?
Nothing. You do not need to do anything after uploading your books. To take advantage of our quick online payment system, you could post links of your books on your social media accounts and promote them as before.
What Happens After I make A Sale And How Much Do I Get?
Your sales will be recorded in your Gidibooks dashboard and we will send out payments at the end of every month regardless of how much you have in your GidiBooks account. No thresholds.
You will earn 80% of each sale you make. The other 20% will be split between the affiliates (our users who help you promote your books) and the service provider (gidibooks.com)
Tip: If you promote your books using your own affiliate links, you will get a total of 90% per sale. To learn more about the affiliate program see: Become An Affiliate
Why Should I Use GidiBooks?
Your GidiBooks merchant account will help you grow a follower base that would be notified whenever you upload a new book. To become a merchant, login/signup first, then click the button below.